At SMP Technologies (SMP), we realize that personally identifiable information, such as names and birthdates, is extremely important for the privacy of our users.
SMP will never reveal any such personal information, and no such information will be collected from you just by visiting our website (herein our website) at http://www.smptechno.com/index_en.html . As such, while we may analyze statistical trends pertaining to our website, this analysis in no way involves any personal information.
When such information is collected, we will indicate so, and the collected information will be treated in accordance with items 1 through 4 below.
And while you can browse most of our website without ever providing personal information, you should understand that you might not be able to access particular services.
- In the event that we collect personal information about you, we will first notify you of the intended use, contact person, and possible third party distribution of that information, and collect such information as necessary according to the intended use.
SMP Technologies treats personal information appropriately, and will not disclose such information to any third parties without your permission, except:
- If we are ordered to provide or disclose information by order of court, legal authority, or other official body.
- If our contractors need personal information to carry out the business related to our website's operation and handling inquiries we have entrusted, we will disclose such information to them to the extent necessary for the execution after entering into a confidentiality agreement with them.
- In outstanding circumstances not mentioned above.
- When you wish to have your information disclosed, corrected, added, or deleted, you should contact us via the Contact Us page on our website, and we will make efforts to respond to such requests as promptly as possible.
- SMP Technologies will comply with the applicable codes and norms regarding the personal information that we keep, and continue to revise and improve our policies related to above items.